How Much Money Can You Save?
- Prior to installing your solar panels or solar energy storage unit, we offer a Complimentary Home/Business Energy Audit. We want to ensure you do not invest in a larger system if we can first reduce your consumption
One of the items we take into consideration is your lighting. Please follow this link to compare your existing usage to LED
Commerical Properties – Did you know you can have your down-lights and tube lighting changed over to LED for no to minimal cost?
Residential Properties – If you have down-lights at home, you can also change these over for a small fee, follow the links below for additional information
- Adelaide City Council
- To reduce carbon emission from the City community and conserve energy, water and natural resources, Adelaide City Council is providing reimbursements for the installation of water and energy devices
- Clean Energy Regulator
- Renewable Energy Target participants who invest in, and generate, renewable energy may be eligible for financial incentives under the scheme
- Rebates/Concessions are offered on solar panels and solar energy storage units,
- Department Of Industry, Innovation And Science
- Governments across Australia offer a range of rebates and assistance. Select from the options below to find programs you may be eligible for
- REES – Retail Energy Efficiency Scheme
- The Retailer Energy Efficiency Scheme (REES) commenced on 1 January 2015 and will operate to 2020. It builds on the Residential Energy Efficiency Scheme, which operated from 2009 to 2014.
- REES – Obliged Retailers
- Solar Towns
- The Solar Towns Programme was established as part of the Australian Government’s commitment to reduce greenhouse gas emissions as described within the “Clean Air” component of its “Plan for a Cleaner Environment”
Energy Saving Tips
Please call us today to arrange your Complimentary no obligation Home/Business Energy Audit on 0407 287 876 or send us your query below